Monday, March 18, 2013
Sheyna's Perspective
How did you meet Nick, and how often do you talk to him?
Well, I met Nick at camp. Nick and I speak to each other for hours every day of the week.
Is Nick older than you? By how much?
Nick is older than me by six years.
Has Nick ever asked you to keep your relationship secret? In what way?
One day Nick and I were talking to each other online and he told me that I need to keep our relationship a secret. He said that my Parents would over react to our relationship, and he would probably lose his job if anyone were to find out. I agreed that it was best to keep our relationship a secret.
Have you ever felt uncomfortable with anything Nick asked you to do?
Nick once asked me to send him some pictures of myself in my bathing suit at camp. I was flattered, but it made me feel a little uncomfortable. I decided to send the pictures anyway. Nick always talked about how mature I seemed, and I didn't want to make him think otherwise.
Grace's Perspective
Does it seem like Nick is manipulating Sheyna? Why or why not?
It seems to me that Nick is manipulating Sheyna because he is much older than she is; and I don't think his interest in her is very genuine. He is also asking her to do things that I know she wouldn't normally do unless she was pressured. I think he makes her feel uncomfortable.
Why this be a sensitive issue for Sheyna?
This is probably a sensitive issue for Sheyna because no one is supposed to know about her relationship with Nick.
What advice would you give Shenyna about her relationship with Nick?
I would tell Sheyna that she needs to tell someone about her relationship with Nick, and walk away from it. I would tell her that his feelings for her are not real, and he just wants to have sex with her because he is into girls much younger than him for whatever reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment